• Develop and continuously improve mobile applications
• Develop and maintain merchant SDKs
• Collaborate with other engineers to improve the company’s REST APIs
• Integration of co’s proprietary Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning technologies in to mobile applications
• Ensure that company remains at the forefront of mobile technology, including offline technologies such as Bluetooth LE
• Good English communication
• Account Management of eCommerce products
• To develop new customers
• To maintain and expand core business at existing customers
• Responsible for meeting the revenue and margin targets
• Drive business development activities of the region
• Execute lead generation through exhibitions and sector based events
• Generate significant new business across the Market Research and Media verticals
• Develop new opportunities in emerging vertical markets
• Selling to SME (especially innovative start-ups)
• Own and manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against kpm
• Prospect for new customers through LinkedIn, your existing network, and proactively identifying and engaging key target customers
• Support internal operational teams in ensuring the smooth delivery of projects and services to the clients
• Outbound - Voice Process
• Market Research, Contact Discovery and Profiling
• Pre Sales, Cold Calling and Lead Generation
• Effectively perform outbound calls to target prospects in defined geographies.
• Focused on achieving/ exceeding daily/ weekly/monthly targets defined for self and team
• Converting the right business opportunity/lead to an appointment for the client from Asia Pacific regions
• Good proficiency in J2EE
• Strong knowledge of MVC (Struts, Spring) and web based servlet technologies including jQeury, Tiles, etc.
• Must have: At least 1+yr of experience in developing Mule ESB flows using Java and Mulesoft Connectors
• Any design knowledge in Mule ESB is a plus.
• Strong knowledge of SOA.